Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm in my 40's....is this normal???

Yep...I'm feeling complete and total sexual frustration. It's all I can think about. I feel like a teenage boy does (I guess--haha!). What to do? I keep threatening my husband with "I am thinking about getting a boyfriend just to satisfy my physical needs." He always tells me, "Go ahead as long as he is cute." Well, I honestly would NEVER be so shallow. For one thing, nothing is more horrifying to me than taking off my clothes in front of someone besides my husband. Yikes! Another great reason is, I'm pretty sure that path would destroy my marriage, and I'm not willing to do that. Plus there's the fact that I would be committing adultery. I guess I won't really get a boyfriend. I do think about it sometimes though!

PS...I know ALL of you can relate to this post! Haha!

1 comment:

Bubby said...

I am sorry to read your pain. As a man grappling with my sexuality, it is hard for me to read the women's perspective. All to often i forget that in all my confusion she too is struggling along beside me.

I wish you well.

www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com